Ear Repair Consultation
In order to process your enquiry via email, we need to know a few key things first. When you enquire, please provide the following information that relates to your situation:
- How are your ears in need of repair?
- If your ears are stretched, what size are they currently? Are you still wearing jewellery? If so, what are they made of?
- If they are split, how long ago was the damage done? How did this happen? Was there any infection as a result of splitting?
- If you are unhappy with your current shape, please provide what you do not like about them, and if you have ever had any treatment prior.
Please also attach clearly taken photos of your ears to show the front, back and any scar tissue or extra damage.
Once we have this information, we can pre approve your suitability for the procedure, provide you with a pre consultation price estimation (on request) and book your consultation.
Should you not wish to send this information, consultations can still be booked without this being sent.
The consultation begins by having an opportunity to discuss your ideas, concerns & expectations about the procedure along with allowing time for any relevant questions that you may have.
In your consultation, we will
- Go over your medical history to evaluate your suitability for our procedure.
- We will examine your earlobes to assess the tissue
- Discuss your options & take your preferences into account when deciding on the most appropriate treatment for you PLEASE NOTE:
- No children are to attend consultation appointments.
- No food or drinks are to be brought or consumed in the studio (water accepted)
- If you are, or have been sick in the few days leading up to your consultation, please call us to reschedule your booking. For the safety of both clients and staff, we do not offer services to those unwell. Attending sick or bringing a companion that is sick may result in the refusal of future services. We take the health of our team and clients very seriously and ask that you do as well. Your deposit will be carried forward for this, provided 12 hours notice is given, or a medical certificate is provided.
- Please arrive 5 minute prior to your appointment to complete medical forms.
- If you find yourself running late to your appointment, please notify the Studio to avoid missing your appointment, or to see if we can push it back for you. Our system automatically cancels late arrivals of more than 5 minutes. This means a new booking may be required with a new booking payment.
- If you are running 5 minutes late, we must be notified via phone call. No other communication resource will be accepted.
- We do not accept short notice cancellations within 12 hours of appointments for the transfer of deposits. Each client has the ability to transfer their deposit a maximum of 2 times when rebooking with notice.
If you require a second consultation due to extended length of time between your consultation and moving forward with the procedure, the second consultation fees are increased to $150.00.
Should you need a second consultation as per a request by Cherry with in 2-8wks of your original consultation this will be at no extra cost and is a free assessment.
Earlobe Revision Correction
If you have had your earlobes repaired and the results were not what you wanted or expected, or you have been the victim of a botched procedure, you’ll be pleased to know that we are now offering a FREE no obligation consultation for you.
We feel your pain, and with the growing demand of revision associated with botched procedures, we understand it can be emotionally draining and nerve wrecking taking those first steps forward to seeking a second opinion, that’s why we are waving the consult fee for revisions only.
You must be approved for the free appointment. Please send images and a brief outline of your concerns and we can organise booking you in.