Ear Repair Consultation
In order to process your enquiry via email, we need to know a few key things first. When you enquire, please provide the following information that relates to your situation:
- How are your ears in need of repair?
- If your ears are stretched, what size are they currently? Are you still wearing jewellery? If so, what are they made of?
- If they are split, how long ago was the damage done? How did this happen? Was there any infection as a result of splitting?
- If you are unhappy with your current shape, please provide what you do not like about them, and if you have ever had any treatment prior.
Please also attach clearly taken photos of your ears to show the front, back and any scar tissue or extra damage.
Once we have this information, we can pre approve your suitability for the procedure, provide you with a pre consultation price and book your consultation.
The consultation begins by having an opportunity to discuss your ideas, concerns & expectations about the procedure along with allowing time for any relevant questions that you may have.
In your consultation, we will
- Go over your medical history to evaluate your suitability for our procedure.
- We will examine your earlobes to assess the tissue
- Discuss your options & take your preferences into account when deciding on the most appropriate treatment for you PLEASE NOTE:
- No children are to attend consultation appointments.
- No food or drinks are to be brought or consumed in the studio (water accepted)
- If you are, or have been sick in the few days leading up to your consultation, please call us to reschedule your booking. For the safety of both clients and staff, we do not offer services to those unwell. Attending sick or bringing a companion that is sick may result in the refusal of future services. We take the health of our team and clients very seriously and ask that you do as well. Your deposit will be carried forward for this, provided 12 hours notice is given, or a medical certificate is provided.
- Please arrive 5 minute prior to your appointment to complete medical forms.
- If you find yourself running late to your appointment, please notify the Studio to avoid missing your appointment, or to see if we can push it back for you. Our system automatically cancels late arrivals of more than 5 minutes. This means a new booking may be required with a new booking payment.
- If you are running 5 minutes late, we must be notified via phone call. No other communication resource will be accepted.
- We do not accept short notice cancellations within 12 hours of appointments for the transfer of deposits. Each client has the ability to transfer their deposit a maximum of 2 times when rebooking with notice.