Ear Repair Consultation
The consultation begins by having an opportunity to discuss your ideas, concerns & expectations about the procedure along with allowing time for any relevant questions that you may have.
In your consultation, we will
- Go over your medical history to evaluate your suitability for our procedure.
- We will examine your earlobes to assess the tissue
- Discuss your options & take your preferences into account when deciding on the most appropriate treatment for you
- No children are to attend consultation appointments.
- No food or drinks are to be brought or consumed in the studio (water accepted)
- If you are, or have been sick in the few days leading up to your consultation, please call us to reschedule your booking. For the safety of both clients and staff, we do not offer services to those unwell. Attending sick or bringing a companion that is sick may result in the refusal of future services. We take the health of our team and clients very seriously and ask that you do as well. Your deposit will be carried forward for this, provided 48 hours notice is given, or a medical certificate is provided.
- Please arrive 5 minute prior to your appointment to complete medical forms.
- If you find yourself running late to your appointment, please notify the Studio to avoid missing your appointment, or to see if we can push it back for you. Our system automatically cancels late arrivals of more than 5 minutes. This means a new booking may be required with a new booking payment.
- If you are running 5 minutes late, we must be notified via phone call. No other communication resource will be accepted.
- We do not accept short notice cancellations within 48 hours of appointments for the transfer of deposits. Each client has the ability to transfer their deposit a maximum of 1 time when rebooking with notice.
If you require a second consultation due to extended length of time between your consultation and moving forward with the procedure, the second consultation fees are increased to $150.00.
Should you wish to reschedule a consultation with last minute notice (less than 48 hours), or from a no-show, the consultation fee is increased to $150.00.
Should you need a second consultation as per a request by Cherry with in 2-8wks of your original consultation this will be at no extra cost and is a free assessment.
To book your consultation, please fill in the following form. Once this form is submitted, we can move forward with booking in your consultation.
Earlobe Revision Correction
If you have had your earlobes repaired and the results were not what you wanted or expected, or you have been the victim of a botched procedure, you’ll be pleased to know that we are now offering a FREE no obligation consultation for you.
We feel your pain, and with the growing demand of revision associated with botched procedures, we understand it can be emotionally draining and nerve wrecking taking those first steps forward to seeking a second opinion, that’s why we are waving the consult fee for revisions only.
You must be approved for the free appointment. Please send images and a brief outline of your concerns and we can organise booking you in.