Scar Revision Consultation
In order to process your enquiry via email, we need to know a few key things first. When you enquire, please provide the following information that relates to your situation:
- What type of scar are you after repairing?
- How old in the scar?
- What the scar due to a piercing?
- If so, please list jewellery sizing and material worn and if the piercing is still open or closed.
Please also attach clearly taken photos of your scar.
Once we have this information, we can pre approve your suitability for the procedure, provide you with a pre consultation price estimation (on request) and book your consultation.
Should you not wish to send this information, consultations can still be booked without this being sent.
The consultation begins by having an opportunity to discuss your ideas, concerns & expectations about the procedure along with allowing time for any relevant questions that you may have.
In your consultation, we will
- Go over your medical history to evaluate your suitability for our procedure.
- We will examine your scar tissue.
- Discuss your options & take your preferences into account when deciding on the most appropriate treatment for you
- No children are to attend consultation appointments.
- No food or drinks are to be brought or consumed in the studio (water accepted)
- If you are, or have been sick in the few days leading up to your consultation, please call us to reschedule your booking. For the safety of both clients and staff, we do not offer services to those unwell. Attending sick or bringing a companion that is sick may result in the refusal of future services. We take the health of our team and clients very seriously and ask that you do as well. Your deposit will be carried forward for this, provided 12 hours notice is given, or a medical certificate is provided.
- Please arrive at least 5 minute prior to all your appointment to complete medical forms.
- If you find yourself running late to your appointment, please notify the Studio to avoid missing your appointment to see if we can push it back for you. Our system automatically cancels late arrivals of more than 5 minutes. This means a new booking may be required with a new booking payment.
- If you are running 5 minutes late, we must be notified via phone call. No other communication resource will be accepted.
- We do not accept short notice cancellations within 12 hours of appointments for the transfer of deposits. Each client has the ability to transfer their deposit a maximum of 2 times when rebooking with notice.
Consultation Fee $50.00
Interstate Consultation Fee $80.00