To secure an appointment for a tattoo, we will require a deposit. Deposit payments come off the total cost of the tattoo, and are to go towards the time that gets put into drawing and preparing the tattoo design(s).
Deposit rates start at $50, but we may ask for a larger deposit depending on the size and complexity of the design that has been discussed.
Terms and Conditions
- Deposits are not refundable.
- Exceptions to this rule can be if the tattoo artist cancels your appointment under certain circumstances for eg; being uncomfortable performing the tattoo, or unforseen unavailability etc.
- If you cancel your tattoo, don't show up, or change your mind on your design, another deposit will need to be paid to re book or re design your tattoo.
- In the case of a "no show", a larger deposit will be required to re book the tattoo. This deposit will equate to 50% of the total cost.
- Designs will not be drawn without a deposit paid.
- The artist will consult with you to get a good idea of what you're after with your design. Once your deposit is paid, and your design is drawn, you may request changes to the design, provided that a full design change is not required. If a full change of design is required, you may need to pay another deposit. References (pics of drawings or tattoos) similar to what you're after will always help with the designing process.