Terms of Service
With luxury and safety in mind, the prestigious Cherrycore Studio was born.
Our practice, like every small and large business, has a list of requirements that must be followed to ensure both a peaceful and safe experience for all that attend our store.
If any of our requirements are not possible for you, or you wish to discuss any of them, please feel free to email us and we will do our best to assist you with a prompt response to discuss if any exceptions can be made or how we may better accommodate your needs.
To keep things simple, we are simply going to dot point our terms.
- No swearing or in-appropriate language.
- No yelling or raised voices.
- No phone calls or using devices to watch videos. Phones must be on silent at all times.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times in communal areas.
- Face masks are required to be worn at all times while in communal areas of the Studio. If you are unwilling or unable to wear a face mask, please contact us to reschedule your appointment.
- We currently have a door policy that only patrons aged 12 and older may enter the Studio. Please read our COVID-19 Studio Protocol for more information.
- Last minute cancellation fees depend on the service and are disclosed at time of booking.
- ‘No showing’ an appointments will result in flagging your account. Future bookings maybe refused or a booking deposit maybe required.
- We ask that you arrive on time to your appointment at latest, as we may not be able to accommodate late arrivals.
- If you are running late, a phone call is required. Calling allows us to make any arrangements possible to better assist you. *Please note - not all calls can always be answered as we do not have a reception team. We are a small business, and will always do our best to take calls. Simply try again if your call is not answered.
- Due to the nature of our practice, at times we maybe running late. We provide personal care to each client and corners can not be cut in any situation to catch up. Some clients require more care than others, and we ask that should you attend our store that you be mindful that we will treat you with the same respect as any other. Should you need more time due to feeling unwell or nerves we will always look after you for your safety. We cannot prevent some situations and will do our best to inform you of any delays. Should you be on a tight time-line please notify us when booking and on arrival.
- If we are running more than 15 minutes late to see you and you can not wait; there will be no cancellation fees.
- Please remember; you are coming to us for our excellent quality in service and best practice care. No rude or aggressive behaviour will be tolerated at any time.