Studio Protocol and Policy
With luxury and safety in mind, the prestigious Cherrycore Studio was born.
Our practice, like every small and large business, has a list of requirements that must be followed to ensure both a peaceful and safe experience for all that attend our store.
If any of our requirements are not possible for you, or you wish to discuss any of them, please feel free to email us and we will do our best to assist you with a prompt response to discuss if any exceptions can be made or how we may better accommodate your needs.
- Make sure that you have appropriate government issued photo ID for all services.
- Piercings and changeover services for the nipple and genital area are strictly 18+ as per Victorian law. If you do not have valid photo ID with you at the time of your appointment, we will not be able to provide this service.
- Face masks are not required to enter our store, but are appreciated.
- Due to the nature of our services, we are strictly 8 years & over for entry to the Studio & services.
- No swearing or in-appropriate language. No yelling or raised voices.
- No phone calls or using devices to watch videos. Phones must be on silent at all times.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times in communal areas.
- Last minute cancellation fees depend on the service and are disclosed at time of booking.
- ‘No showing’ an appointments will result in flagging your account. Future bookings maybe refused or a booking deposit maybe required.
- We ask that you arrive on time to your appointment at latest, as we may not be able to accommodate late arrivals.
- If you are running late, a phone call is required. Calling allows us to make any arrangements possible to better assist you. *Please note - not all calls can always be answered as we do not have a reception team. We are a small business, and will always do our best to take calls. Simply try again if your call is not answered.
- Due to the nature of our practice, at times we may be running late. We provide personal care to each client and corners can not be cut in any situation to catch up. Some clients require more care than others, and we ask that should you attend our store that you be mindful that we will treat you with the same respect as any other. Should you need more time due to feeling unwell or nerves we will always look after you for your safety. We cannot prevent some situations and will do our best to inform you of any delays. Should you be on a tight time-line please notify us when booking and on arrival.
- If we are running more than 15 minutes late to see you and you can not wait; there will be no cancellation fees.
- Please remember; you are coming to us for our excellent quality in service and best practice care. No rude or aggressive behaviour will be tolerated at any time.
- Aim to be early and you’ll always be on time.
In Victoria it is against the Law to pierce anyone under the age of 16 without the consent of their Legal Guardian. It is also against the law to provide intimate piercing services to any person under the age of 18; regardless of consent. This includes Nipple and Genital piercings.
Piercing appointments for any person under the age of 16 will require the Legal Guardian to be present, as well as one of the following types of Photo ID;
This means we are unable to accept consent from any persons who is not deemed by law a guardian, and able to consent to medical procedures.Most Commonly this is the Childs Biological or Adoptive Parent, or any person who has been appointed as a guardian by the court.