Minimum Tattoo Rate: $90.00
Hourly Rate: $150.00 p/ hour
Daily Rate: $800.00
Some tattoo costs can be estimated based on the size and detail of the design, not necessarily to a set hourly rate.
Minimum Tattoo Rate
This is the minimum charge for a tattoo to cover the cost of the setup, and a small tattoo with minimal detail. An example of a minimum rate tattoo is:
A set rate per hour of tattooing is for tattoos that might take a few hours. This will cover most tattoos that contain detail and shading. This tattoo is an example of what might be charged at an hourly rate. A tattoo of this size and detail would take around 3 hours:
This rate is to for a full day session of tattooing. This is usually 5-7 hours (including a short lunch break). This is for large scale work including sleeves, back pieces and solid blackout work. An example of a full day rate tattoo is:
To secure an appointment for a tattoo, we will require a booking payment. Across the industry, this is commonly referred to as a
This payment comes off the total cost of the tattoo, and are to go towards the time that gets put into drawing and preparing the tattoo design(s).
Terms and Conditions
- Booking Payments are not refundable.
- Exceptions to this rule can be if the tattoo artist cancels your appointment under certain circumstances for eg; being uncomfortable performing the tattoo, or unforeseen unavailability etc.
- If you cancel your tattoo, don't show up, or change your mind on your design, another deposit will need to be paid to re book or re design your tattoo.
- In the case of a "no show", a larger payment will be required to re book the tattoo. This will equate to 50% of the total cost.
- Designs will not be drawn without a booking payment paid.
- The artist will consult with you to get a good idea of what you're after with your design. Once your deposit is paid, and your design is drawn, you may request changes to the design, provided that a full design change is not required. If a full change of design is required, you may need to make another payment. References (pics of drawings or tattoos) similar to what you're after will always help with the designing process.